It's easy to renew your RESNA membership!
- Login to the RESNA site.
- Upon logging in, you will see a link to "My Profile" in the site header. Click this link to navigate to your RESNA profile.
- Once on your "My Profile", you will see three options: "My Info", "Membership", and "My Account". Click on the "Membership" Option.
- On the "My Membership" page, your membership details will be shown and underneath will be the option to "Renew." This "Renew" button will allow you to renew the membership you have 1 year, 2 year, Student, etc.
- Members may also receive a printed copy of the Assistive Technology Journal for an additional $72 annual fee. You will be able to add that selection during the on-line renewal process.
- Enter your credit card details and click "Place Order."
You will receive an e-mail confirming that your membership has been renewed.
If your membership lapsed more than 9 months ago, or you have any questions or problems, please contact the office at (202) 367-1121 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.