Date: Monday, June 18, 2012
RESNA, the Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America, announced today the results of recent board elections. RESNA members voted and elected two officers for the open slots of President-Elect and Secretary, and three open board positions. The results are:
- Ray Grott, ATP, RET, has been selected to fill the position of President-Elect; he has served the past two years as Board Secretary.
- Jamie Arasz Prioli, ATP, has been selected as Secretary; she has served as Special Interest Groups Chair.
- Heidi Koester, PhD, whose term expired, has been re-elected to the board; she has previously served as Treasurer.
- Lauren Rosen, PT, MTP, MSMS, ATP/SMS is elected to the board; she has previously served as chair of the Wheeled Mobility & Seating Special Interest Group.
- Roger O. Smith, PhD is re-elected to the board.
Leaving the board are Greg McGrew, BSME, MEBME, Immediate Past President, and board members Stephen Bauer, PhD and David L. Jaffe, MS. Alex Mihailidis, PhD, P.Eng will begin his two-year term as President on August 1st, while Jerry Weisman, MSME, ATP, RET will take over as Immediate Past President.
For information about RESNA's Board of Directors, please click here.